During late spring and early summer, crop fields in the South Island come to life with the golden flowers of premium rapeseed.
Once harvested, the rapeseed is delivered to Pure Oil New Zealand’s crush plant in Rolleston, Canterbury where it is cold pressed, with no added heat or chemical to extract the oil and create our low-starch, high protein feeds.
- Improves coat shine and body condition
- Improves recovery after competitions
- Strengthens immune and respiratory systems
- Calms temperament of excitable horses
- Provides a cool source of energy
- Improves fertility
- Optimum 2:1 Omega 6 to Omega 3 ratio
- Assists respiratory health and blood flow